Ga hier naar onze nieuwe website!
Marine electrician/electrical technician
Whether you are just starting out as an electrician in the (luxury) yacht building industry or have years of experience, at HR-Werkt we are ready to help you find new challenges in this industry. We specialize in personnel mediation within the HR Group and have a large network of clients in this sector.
HR Group’s core values are: reliable, skilled, involved, affordable, and conscious. Clear and transparent. We can’t make it any harder!
What will you be doing?
- Installation of electrical systems on board yachts
What do you bring to the table?
- Knowledge of electrical systems, particularly DC (direct current) and AC (alternating current) systems
- Knowledge of electronics, including reading technical drawings and schematics
- Skills in soldering and assembling electrical components and wiring
- Knowledge of battery technology and management of battery banks on board yachts
- Knowledge of electromechanical systems, such as anchor winches and bow thrusters
- Experience in installing and maintaining navigation and communication systems
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum vocational education in electrical engineering or experience as an electrician in yacht building
- You are proactive and willing to learn new things
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 mentality
- You can work well in a team
What can you expect from us?
- Working for a dynamic company in a great team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, depending on education and experience
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Possibility of a permanent contract
Do you think you fit this profile and are you interested? Contact us!